Certified Translation for Immigration

USCTS prepares certified translations of all documents you require for immigration. We always recommend that you get good, legal advice and visit the USCIS website for valuable information. For more information or if you are ready to order your certified translations of your personal documents for immigration, click on one of the links below

For yourself:
  • Your Birth Certificate
  • Your Parent's Marriage Certificate
  • Your High School and University Diplomas and Transcripts
  • Your No Criminal Records Certificate
For your spouse:
  • Spouse's Birth Certificate
  • Your Marriage Certificate
  • Spouse's High School and University Diplomas and Transcripts
  • Spouse's No Criminal Records Certificate
If you were previously married and divorced:
  • All of the above
  • Your Divorce Certificate and Judgment
  • Your Childrens' Birth Certificates
For your fiancee:
  • His/Her Birth Certificate
  • His/Her Parents' Marriage Certificate
  • His/Her Divorce Certificate
  • His/His/Her Divorce Judgment
  • His/Her Childrens' Birth Certificate
  • His/Her No Criminal Records Certificate

Please Note: You may need additional documents based on the type of visa. It is always best to check with the the USCIS or your immigration lawyer for your exact requirements.

Get A free Quote

Get A free QuoteGet it Now