We are often asked how does the translation process work? Our goal is to prepare an error free, beautifully formatted translation of your document or certificate. We try to do this as quickly as possible, and most one-page certificates are completed in 1-2 business days.
Here's how the translation process works at USCTS after we receive your order:
1. A translator will be selected to prepare the translation.
2. Once prepared, we will proofread it and format it as closely as possible to the originals.
3. A confirmation copy will be uploaded to your order status page for your review and confirmation. If you have questions or concerns, we will resolve them with you before proceeding.
4. Once you confirm the translation, we will prepare the final translation and have it certified in accordance with US government requirements. If you ordered notarization, we will then have it notarized.
5. We will upload the PDF copy of your certified translation to your order status page and mail the paper copies to you by the mail service you selected.