header image
uscts banner

USCTS Translations have a 100% acceptance rate!


Do I need notarization??? 

In two words...probably not. Very often people confuse "certification" and "notarization" by thinking that they have the same meaning. They do not mean the same thing.

You need a certified translation for any immigration action or form, such as N-400, I-485, I-130, I-765, I-864, I-9, I-131, I-751, I-90. You do not need a notarized translation for any immigration form or action. Your certified translation must be prepared in accordance with US Immigration regulations, technically referred to as Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 103.2. US Certified Translation Service is a translation company licensed in the State of Florida, and as such, we are authorized to prepare certified translations. We prepare our certified translations in accordance with the above mentioned US Immigration Regulation.

There are circumstances when people have special requirements for their certified translation including notarization. Some US government agencies may require notarization, such as the National Visa Center, so it is always best to check to make sure. It is your responsibility to know what requirements you have for your certified translation. We cannot provide legal advice on your requirements.

If you require a notarized translation, we are ready to provide that service for a small additional charge. Please let us know in advance what special requirements you may have, and we will let you know if we can comply with those special requirements.

Helpful reading:

What is a Certified Translation
US Immigration: Common Mistakes

Powered by: Burgeon Software